Author Topic: Bush: To the moon and beyond  (Read 3413 times)

Offline TAFKAK

• Bored Teenager
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bush: To the moon and beyond
« on: January 14, 2004, 11:58:24 PM »
What a fucking asshole!
To hell and beyond. That's where he should go.
This bastard should care a bit more about this planet and the bloody condition it is in before heading to the stars.
I personally would gladly pay some money to send Mr. Bush to the stars, but without a return ticket.

TAFKAK

Offline Mrs Fleagle

• Cast Of Thousands
    • MSN Messenger - aliensathome@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Save the Moon
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 12:04:39 AM »
I have just read about George W's latest space plans too which includes the following:

Humans would live and work on the Moon to prepare for exploration further afield such as to Mars, he said. :twisted:

I just wonder what he would do if everyone bought a piece of the moon and there were no free plots available
At only 19.95 an acre it's worth buying an acre just to screw up his plans, of course if you wanted to make a fast buck you could sell your plot at an inflated rate to McDonalds (or have they already got one there)  :twisted:

Surely it would be illegal to build on someone else's land without permission  :idea:

Mrs Fleagle  :roll:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 11:22:57 AM by admin »
e have guided missiles and misguided men.

Offline abused and confused

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
ah ha
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 09:48:04 PM »
one has to think why they are so obseesed with going there? is it they know this world is almost completely fucked? i do hope blair and bush are out of here soon but,micheal howard? yuk.   :cry:
ts not the end but,the BEGINNING.