Author Topic: TV/ADVERTS Vinyl & CD  (Read 3619 times)

Offline PK

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bidzone.co.uk
    • Email
TV/ADVERTS Vinyl & CD
« on: May 02, 2002, 11:23:16 PM »
OK told Klaus that I didnt really want to do this as I thought this was taking advantage of the site but Klaus seems to think it's not a problem  :!:

Anyway for those of you that know me,yes that's you TJ  8),I have been setting up a web site selling collectable records/CD's which is nearing completion. :lol: I have a quite a lot of TV Smith/Adverts stuff,mostly Adverts vinyl thats for sale and I am sourcing new material all the time.
TJ's bought a number of things from me so if you want an honest opinion of the quality ask him.And god will he be brutally honest  :wink:

For anyone after the March Of Giants CD,before you ask,I have a number of sources tracking down these rare copies at the moment so if you want one and the price is right  8O will put you on the list for the next available copy.

Just e-mail me and I'll e-mail you back the full list if your interested.   :twisted:

Happy collecting HOBGOBLIN  :twisted:
HE DODGY CHAUFFEUR RETURNS !!!

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • True  Results - People Change for Good
    • Email
PK Fills The Gaps
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2002, 10:40:02 AM »
Yep it's true Tj buys from PK  8O :D

PK has filled in loads of gaps in my TV collection from rare Adverts, Explorers and TV Smith Channel 5 singles, to rare adverst live CD's, to Lord's Prayer on the Best Of The Lords Of The New Chruch to the highly entertainig Learning English bu DTH (featuring the first version of Gary Gilmore's Eyes since the 70's.) :D

Condition excellent - BUY NOW - you have been warned - do not miss out :D

8)
"Deep inside you know it's right to lean towards the light"

Tj Sundown
Leaning towards the Starlight