Author Topic: Damned Chaos: The Four Chords Tour Lincoln Drill Hall '77  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • True  Results - People Change for Good
    • Email
Damned Chaos: The Four Chords Tour Lincoln Drill Hall '77
« on: September 06, 2005, 01:20:54 PM »
Thought it would be cool to pull these great posts from Pipster into one thread...

Tj ... were ... you ... in ... Lincoln ... too ... by ... any ... chance ... Sounds like it's tattooed on your brain as well

Pipster

I was in Lincoln on tour with TV 24 years later and TV told me all about it. Read on...

Lincoln, 26 Oct 2001, Friday

Lincoln 33 Revolís Per Minute

TV told me about the time when The Adverts played Lincoln with The Damned on the 1 + 3 = 4 Chords Tour. The gig was besieged by a gang of skinheads. They ended up being blocked inside fighting off those that stormed the gates like revolutionary rebels without a cause. Needless to say that The Damned, The Adverts and their loyal faithful survived to fight another day! TV, of course lets his words win his battles these fighting these days. Wise man!

Tj Gig Review

Sounded like one hell of a night. Care to tell us your story Pip?

i was talking to TV at the recent Red Flag day in Ipswich and reminiscing about The Damned/The Adverts gig at Lincoln Drill Hall in 197... (mumble mumble     )where the police came in and rescued us from skin~heads who were throwing chairs and stuff   I can't remember being at ANY other gig where the police rescued the punks   Those were the days ...

Pipster
"Deep inside you know it's right to lean towards the light"

Tj Sundown
Leaning towards the Starlight