IVOR BIGGUN

THE FRUITY BITS OF IVOR BIGGUN

THE SET CONTAINS

A PHOTO AUTOGRAPHED (SIGNED ) BY THE GREAT MAN HIMSELF

A 16 TRACK CD

A COPY OF W&NKERS WEEKLY

A CDR AUTOGRAPHED BY THE IVOR HIMSELF

TRACKS ON THE CD ARE

The W*nker's Song (with The Red-Nosed Burglars).
The original MONO version of Ivor's first single-handed single. A hit in 1978, and still used for emptying Ibiza clubs at closing time.

Bras on 45 (with the D. Kups)

A song about a lady with bloomin' great, huge, enormous, immense, colossal, massive breasts. For some reason or other, it's quite popular in America, where the legendary "Dr Demento" features it on his radio show.

Hide The Sausage (New Rap Version). (with Ivor's Jivers).
Here's Ivor's sausage, with a large new bit inserted into the middle, especially for your enjoyment. Deservedly unreleased until this album.

I Have A Dog His Name Is Rover (with the Red-Nosed Burglars)
This used to be a short traditional song, but Ivor has... er... extended it, so it's now something long and rude that Rugger-Buggers can entertain one another with in the showers.

Halfway Up Virginia (with Wellington Ramsbottom IV, and The Cowherds Of The County).
Hear Ivor put the "tree" into Country music. It could've been worse, I suppose.

The Pussy Song.(With Claude Furniture and the Litter Kickers).
A song in which Ivor imitates a cat. "The most difficult part" he confides "was licking my arse during the banjo solo."

(Nobody Does It Like) The Ukelele Man (with the Red-Nosed Burglars The Friday night crowd at "The Swan" Fulham, and The Twickenham Grasshoppers Rugby Team). Sorry folks, this is a clean one.

The Cockerel Song (with the Red-Nosed Burglars)
There is a club ("Rumours" in Blackpool) where they regularly play this record and a naked man runs along the bar, inadequately concealing his nodger with a rubber chicken. Beat that, Bruce Springsteen!

I've Parted (misprint) (with The Red-Nosed Burglars)
Ivor pumped up the volume on this, his second single. Later, he was almost arrested on a trumped up charge.

The W*nker's Rock'n'roll (New Remix Version).
An old favourite, organically grown (well... hand-raised) and digitally manipulated so at last you can hear the words. Understandably unreleased until this album.

Are "Mice" Electric? (with Uncle Hans Von Trapp and The Mice-tersingers).
Rude rodents and swearing.

W*nking your blues away (with the Red-Nosed Burglars)
Ukelele fans will appreciate Ivor's phenomenal right-hand technique. "It comes from years of practice, shaking ketchup bottles" he claims. Oh yeah? Pull the other one.

Hello My Baby (with Amelia Blowhard)
Amazingly, this got played several times on BBC Radio. Then somebody turned it over, discovered that the "A" side was a song about farting, and it never apppeared again!

I've Got A Monster (with Ivor's Jivers)
Featuring two very fine gentlemen. The late great Screaming Lord Sutch (as Dracula) and the irreplaceable Judge Dread (as The Monster). Also, lend an ear'ole to King Kurt's Dr. Smegma (a Werewolf), Amelia Blowhard, and a zonking guitar solo from Fearless Phil.

The Majorca Song (Filthy Version) (with Ivor's Jivers and Norma Lee Soba).
Never mind the Balearics, here's Ivor tromping about, surrounded by nude Germans.

The Charabanc Trip (Humorous Monologue).
Ivor, putting on Ayres, recites a perverse verse. Pianist Robin Langridge remembers "I'm not easily moved, but during this performance, I very nearly went."

Robert "Doc" Cox (born 1 July 1946 in Sheffield, Yorkshire), also known as Ivor Biggun, is a British musician and former television journalist. He is best known for his appearances on the BBC TV programme That's Life! from 1982 to 1989.

"Coxy", as he was known at school was educated at the King Edward VI Grammar school Retford, Nottinghamshire and at one point became prefect. He was active as the writer and singer of such classics as Charlotte the Harlot whilst at school and performed as the lead singer of Nurk Widebeest and the Mutations. This was in the mid 1960s. Their performances were mostly at various local village hall dances and were quite bold at the time for the use of risque lyrics but not as explicit as now allowed.

Under the Biggun name, he fronts a humorous band that is sometimes billed simply as "Ivor Biggun", or with varying band names, eg "Ivor Biggun and Red-nosed Burglars" or "Ivor Biggun and the Left-handed W%nkers". His specialty is innuendo-laden smutty songs. One song, "The Winker's Song (Misprint)" was released as a single in 1978 and sold well. However, it was banned by nearly all radio stations due to its explicit content. He has since made four albums of bawdy songs (and recorded with Judge Dread and David "Screaming Lord" Sutch), the latest being Handling Swollen Goods, released by Stiff Weapon records in 2005. In 2000, under the name Ivor Biggun and the D-Kups, the song "Bras on 45" (aka "Bra Size 45") was released as a part of the Dementia 2000! collection.

In 1999, he released a best-of CD entitled The Fruity Bits of Ivor Biggun, which included four sets of lewd artwork
oh yeah 14.00 2 u me ol' fruit inc p&p

jock:
ive never heard Ivor Biggun ..i dont think ?   ???  Blimey thats a good old read there Steve .... A superb read tho heehee   8)

Fred21:
Didn't he turn out to be Doc Cox from "That's Life"?

Rockula:

--- Quote from: Fred Owen on October 02, 2009, 10:24:05 AM ---Didn't he turn out to be Doc Cox from "That's Life"?

--- End quote ---

That's the chap.

jock:
Doc Cox !  GAWD ..i remember hm ...erm ...on that show  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version