Author Topic: TV's A Man on a Mission. Finding Destiny and The Strength of Purpose  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • True  Results - People Change for Good
    • Email
We All Have a Special Gift to Give to the World. Discover Yours, Discover TV's...

I help people discover their purpose, gift and true hero Self for a living so I was fascinated to discover TV's gift to the World in issue 9 of the TV Times fanzine...

I really believe that everyone should have something in life that they can do well. And if its my place to hop, then hop I shall.

TV Smith

Let all who wish to hop, hop.

TV Smith At The Hop

Interesting to read that Tv used to practice is satge hop in the bath. :o :-\ ::) ;D ;D ;D

I always used to love what I called TV's Indian War dance. Boy could he hop to it! 8)

All back issues of TV Times are available on CD direct from Dave 'Ticket' Thompson... http://www.davethompsonbooks.com/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:15:25 AM by Tj »
"Deep inside you know it's right to lean towards the light"

Tj Sundown
Leaning towards the Starlight

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • Email
Why on Earth did TV choose to play live in Lithuania?

"I'm a man on a mission - A voyage of discovery", explains TV.

I'm currently reading a book about people who are MESSENGERS. These people use different medium to get their messages over. They use speaking, training, coaching, writing... TV uses writing, singing and playing true authentic music with passion and energy to get his message over. As TV explains in WE WHO WAIT TV's message isn't about what you should do it's about his interesting take on the world. It's fresh, honest and straight from the heart. Sometimes it's light hearted. In both sense of the words...

The light you need to find your way through when you are surrounded in darkness is actually the light you find yourself. I think I'm together with Tj when I say that that light is the one that comes from within you and not the one they try and point at you to blind you. When you actually look with the real light at what's going on in The World you find that it's actually very easy to see what's going on. This is a song about that called SEE THROUGH.

TV Smith First Airing at Elland Brewery on 9th September, 2006

« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:47:40 AM by Tj »

Tj Sundown

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: TV's A Man on a Mission. Finding Destiny and The Strength of Purpose
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 11:23:58 AM »
As someone who's own purpose in life is to help people grow and find their own purpose in life I loved hearing TV talk in WE WHO WAIT about his destiny coming to find him.

Listening to Teev it's clear that perseverence is one of the keys to fulfilliing our desting.

TV's gone from bright young creative poet to working in a sweet factory to chart climbing punk pioneer to ten years on the dole to finding his destiny as a world travelling troubadour.

He's travelled through the up and down hardship of loosing some of his loyalist supporters (manager, fan and musician producer) and through it all, no matter what the so called opinion setters of the day have said about him, he's kept carrying on.

Looking back; one moment he's on the dole and no-one wants to know a future moment he's on TV frequently and being hailed as a living legend.

That's why TV inspires me and helps me keep carrying on sharing my message to people who want to listen.

Cheers Teev.

I mean it maan! 
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:38:41 AM by Tj »

Tj Sundown