Author Topic: TV Needs New Merchandise...  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Alan

• The Newshound
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
TV Needs New Merchandise...
« on: March 02, 2012, 09:37:23 AM »
After seeing the Vibrators new initiative I think TV needs to review his merchandising:

Now I'm not sure of the link that could be made yet.... possibly something around 'March of The Giants', or 'Like a Rocket', or 'I Know What You Want, or 'Strong Horse'... but I would suggest defintely not 'Male Assault' or 'Small Rewards'

It would certainly give TV something to talk about with Customs on his travels

Offline GJ

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: TV Needs New Merchandise...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 09:41:44 PM »
I saw The Vibrators in Barnsley last night and had a chat with Eddie. He was contacted by the company out of the blue and asked if he was interested in them doing a Vibrator's vibrator. They agreed a deal and now they're on sale at gigs! There's a free launch gig on 16 March for the vibrator at Bath Green Park Tavern. Ediie also said they started recording a new album this week- Knox is still writing and contributing which is good as he wrote most of their best stuff. 

Offline Rockula

• Global Moderator
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 03:26:07 PM »
I saw The Vibrators in Barnsley last night and had a chat with Eddie. He was contacted by the company out of the blue and asked if he was interested in them doing a Vibrator's vibrator. They agreed a deal and now they're on sale at gigs! There's a free launch gig on 16 March for the vibrator at Bath Green Park Tavern. Ediie also said they started recording a new album this week- Knox is still writing and contributing which is good as he wrote most of their best stuff. 

Nigel Bennett just released a solo album and some of the songs are co-written with Knox. It's all very guitar heavy and 'rock 'n' roll' (Zeppelin, Who riffs, etc.) but not bad.

Offline Nick

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Nick
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 02:13:23 PM »
I could not tell from the picture what that was at first.  ???  ;)

Offline Alan

• The Newshound
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »
I would like to stress that although I originally posted this I have no idea what it is.

Offline GJ

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 11:22:22 AM »
Saw The Vibes again in Wakefield last night at The Hop. Great venue with a real ale bar. Great gig too. One of the support acts was a girl called Louise Distras who was excellent-worth checking out at Rebellion. She told me she loves TV Smith and supported him in Manchester on the Valentines tour.

Offline Fred21

• The Servant
    • View Profile
TV SM!TH - for the beer and the company! (AND great songs too!)