Author Topic: Great authors love great music "Fan of TV ever since The Adverts"- Neil Gaiman  (Read 5486 times)

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • True  Results - People Change for Good
    • Email
Sorry about that TUTS. I thought this might have already been on the site. Exciting subject Tom + TV + Neil.  8)
"Deep inside you know it's right to lean towards the light"

Tj Sundown
Leaning towards the Starlight

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
Tj & DT will like this, I'm sure!  :)
http://www.discussionsmagazine.com/2013/11/an-exclusive-interview-with-neil-gaiman.html

I think T.V. Smith is probably the single most underrated songwriter of the last 50 years in terms of people who, lyrically, musically, deployed great songs consistently, always saying real things, always being true to themselves… I’m not sure there is anybody out there quite as overlooked and these days it’s sort of criminal for me that he’s considered the guy who wrote “Gary Gilmore’s Eyes,” which of course he is, and that’s a great song, but he’s written 150 great songs since then. 
8)
Just around the corner and miles away...

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • True  Results - People Change for Good
    • Email
Thanks for this Uli. Great to read the whole interview as TV waxes on about how great TV is and how he loves Cast of Thousands.

Cheers.
"Deep inside you know it's right to lean towards the light"

Tj Sundown
Leaning towards the Starlight

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
You're welcome. Don't know how I'd found this (probably via a link on FB), but I knew immediately I'd put the link in here.  :)
Just around the corner and miles away...