Author Topic: The "new" TV Times - What you would like to see in future editions?  (Read 5990 times)

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • True  Results - People Change for Good
    • Email
Re: The "new" TV Times - an open invitation.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 06:53:06 PM »
That depends how well you know TV, Stencil?

Which are your favourite Raw Meat for the Missionaries demos? ;)

We've also got to keep in mind that we are hoping to lots of new TV Smith fans with 21st Century TV Times, just as Dave used it in the 1980s, so we need to keep a nice balance of the TV rare and the TV basics. It's just a question of collecting lots of email addresses again and using the website to catch new hitters.

...Or what ever they call them. :-[

By the way the previous post by me WAS TV Times 44. I hope you all realised that.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 06:57:29 PM by Tj »
"Deep inside you know it's right to lean towards the light"

Tj Sundown
Leaning towards the Starlight

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • True  Results - People Change for Good
    • Email
Re: The "new" TV Times - What you would like to see in future editions?
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 08:32:18 AM »
To get us back on track and repeat Fred's wise words in his earlier message below.

Our goal is to have TV Times continually published by the people who go onto this forum. It's about sharing.

To set us on course for that please let us know what you would like to see in future editions?

Cheers TUTS.

Tj

Dear TUTS,

As you are all now well aware, the TV Times fanzine is shortly to make its long awaited return.

I'd therefore like to ask those of you that have NOT so far been involved in its production what you would expect, or like, to see in future editions. Are there any particluar themes you would like developed or stories you would like to see investigated a bit further?

Please share your thoughts, as your wishes may come true...

I'm also interested to see how your wish-lists compare with the early editions!

Many thanks, Fred.
"Deep inside you know it's right to lean towards the light"

Tj Sundown
Leaning towards the Starlight