Author Topic: Chemtrails  (Read 3182 times)

Offline Nick

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Nick
    • Email
Chemtrails
« on: November 01, 2011, 01:36:56 PM »
Not sure about this, but if it's true then it's pretty scary.

http://ishtarsgate.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/wake-up-look-up-speak-up/

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Chemtrails
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 10:57:55 AM »
Quoting Henry Lincoln (who talked to us about all the theories surrounding Rennes-le-Chateau, even incl. the hypothesis he'd invented with his co-authors in Holy Blood, Holy Grail):
Don't believe a word!

Unfortunately I only found a German website through a quick google search (but I'll keep looking):
http://www.martin-wagner.org/anti-chemtrails.htm

These traces are coming from "condensation", nothing to do with "chemtrails".
I myself have seen them for years up in the skies. It depends on height, wind & weather how visible they are!!

This picture is showing different ones:

Don't forget to look at his pics of aeroplanes!

If still in doubt, ask a friend who knows about chemistry and physics (I don't know enough myself).
Just around the corner and miles away...

Offline Nick

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Nick
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 11:05:30 AM »
This is the part that worries me.

These emissions, unlike contrails, contain an oily base and can include any number of dangerous chemicals and heavy metals from, according to a Pilot Speaks Out About Chemtrails and HAARP…

Aluminum oxide
Barium oxide
Bacteria such as anthrax and pneumonia
Nine chemicals, including acetylcholine chloride
Twenty six heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead, mercury, silver, uranium and zinc
Four moulds and fungi
Seven viruses
Two cancers
Two vaccines
Two sedatives
E.coli salmonella
Thorium

I think it may be scaremongering as surely the perpetrators would be contaminating themselves as well.
I do like a good conspiracy theory tho. Someone should make a sci-fi film about this.  ;D

I would also like to add that a lay person like myself would have no way of knowing which of the two sides is telling the truth unless I studied aero-engineering. Best to keep an open mind I think.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:18:07 AM by Nick »

Offline Nick

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Nick
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 11:24:18 AM »

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 07:36:53 PM »
An interesting documentary about it.

Haven't watched it yet, but this seems to be a different topic, as it's about the past?
Between 1953 and 1964

while above link claimed it was happening right now?

Offline Nick

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Nick
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 11:18:20 AM »
Just in case chemtrails are real, here is some more information.

http://ishtarsgate.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/how-to-survive-the-end-game/

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 12:06:09 PM »
Sorry mate, it already starts off very bad with a title "how to survive the end game".  >:(
I've never liked those paranoid "end-of-the-world" prophets.  :P

(If you want to survive 2012, you'll need to go Mount Bugarach, I assure you, I was there and saw the UFO garage myself - okay, I didn't really see it but I felt it, honest!  ;)
http://www.midi-france.info/030606_bugarach.htm )

Here is some more serious thought, found somewhere on the net:
Consider, however, that any biological or chemical agents released at 25,000 feet or above would be absolutely impossible to control, making any measurement of effects on the ground nearly impossible. (Presumably, the perpetrators of this evil deed have immunized themselves against the effects of their poisons.) Such an exercise would be pointless, unless you just wanted to pollute the atmosphere. And where is the evidence of the illnesses being caused by these agents? ...
If you have a desire to poison your people, do it on a night when the wind isn't blowing and fly at low altitude, so you can have some control over where your poison lands. And use something that's invisible. Cobwebs and clouds dispersed in the troposphere might land more than a thousand miles from where you spew them out and would be visible to many people.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-Chemtrail-Hoaxes-2/118260321596282?sk=wall
This Page ➤➤ reveals the large amount of shady chemtrail 'proofs' & related paranoia as nonsense ➤➤ helps you to recognize cloud development in the sky as natural and/or man-made phenomena ➤➤ shares all knowledge acquired by serious research with the general public ➤➤ And please beware! Don't believe everything that you'll be reading here ... or anywhere else on the internet. Start thinking yourself, and do your own research!

(Most important sentence in bold!)

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1039417/pg1
I was born in 1962. As long as I can remember planes have left contrails. We used to see them from the farm, and they lingered for hours.

Until recently I lived in a town call Nhulunbuy in the Northern Territory in Australia. Everymorning you can look up to 30,000ft and see a Qantas flight from Hong Kong passing overhead. The contrail is clear from the edge of the wings and it forms a long lasting cloud that breaks up into smaller bunches then disperses. I have seen no change in 47 years.

This article, on a different subject is quite interesting though:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110630142835.htm
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 12:12:40 PM by Uli »

Offline Nick

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Nick
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 02:08:45 PM »
Thanks Uli. I am on the fence regarding this matter. There are two sides telling different stories. Personally I like to keep an open mind.  However, history has shown us over & over that those in power care nothing for their subjects.
Actually, I think Elvis is behind it all.  ;D

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 05:26:32 PM »
However, history has shown us over & over that those in power care nothing for their subjects.

On this you could base any kind of conspiracy theory.
Looking over the internet, many people actually do...  ::)

Offline Rockula

• Global Moderator
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 09:53:21 PM »
The SciFi (SyFy) Channel made one of thier low budget, cheap FX movies about this. So it's obviously a hoax.  :D