Author Topic: Blackpool 2013  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Rob-C

• Driver Or Passenger?
    • View Profile
Re: Blackpool 2013
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 06:14:17 PM »
I went.  Looked at the schedule to see that TV was on at 9.30pm, so I stayed at/endured GBH for a while longer than I would otherwise have done and then moved off to the acoustic bar at 9.25 - only to find that TV was already on and the place completely packed (300- 350 people).  I squeezed in and, according to the guy beside me, I had already missed 40 mins.  V pissed off.  Tried to enjoy the few songs I heard whilst in a bad mood before leaving to see Jello Biafra at 9.50pm (on the basis that I had already missed most of TV and it would be better to see the whole set of someone else I like).

Oh well, I've seen TV plenty of times before and will no doubt do again in the future - but grrrrr.

PS - The night before, Charlie Harper was sporting a TV t-shirt during his UK Subs slot.

Offline claret999

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 06:57:31 PM »
Sorry you missed the start of TV`s set Rob but it was due to Pascal Briggs, who was on in the slot before not showing, so they moved TV`s slot back to 9pm. There was a sign on Tim`s merch stand advertising the earlier time and he tried to let as many people know as he could but must admit I saw no other signs anywhere else.

Offline Alan

• The Newshound
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 10:23:32 PM »
Yep sorry to hear that Rob, as Clarat says he did try to spread the word - you did miss a cracker though

In fact such a cracker that TV caused me to miss Jello - so I have a beef with him too!

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 09:06:02 AM »
TV & his merch:

TV & Leigh:

Both pics stolen from FB and uncredited too (feel free to go to Complaints Dept... or share your photos with us here, then I won't have to copy them over...)  ;D
Just around the corner and miles away...

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 10:23:07 AM »
TV & Leigh "Lion & the lamb"
http://youtu.be/MVI0w9OeLPE
Just around the corner and miles away...