Author Topic: EARTHBOUND 1 SOUTHWICK 2  (Read 150971 times)

Offline Fred21

• The Servant
    • View Profile
So strange the English...
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2002, 10:28:49 AM »
...us Scots are stranger!

Offline PK

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bidzone.co.uk
    • Email
Strange Is As Strange Finds !!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2002, 12:50:24 PM »
Sorry Fred,

Small slip,forgot about our friends in the North  :oops:
Suppose I'll get it in the ear from the welsh now  :!:
So let me tell everyone now my mothers welsh and I think sheep are O.K.

What was the name of your last Girlfriend :?:   Baaaaa  :!:  :!:

PK
HE DODGY CHAUFFEUR RETURNS !!!

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • True  Results - People Change for Good
    • Email
Southwick 2 Is Not As Long a Set As Southwick 39
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2002, 06:36:23 PM »
Hi TUTS and fellow TVers,

Just had a chat with TV and had it confirmed that TV's will not be playing his usual long set,  :cry: because there are a lot of other artists on as well. Including Richard Strange  8O YYYYIIIIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!! :D  :)  :lol:  :P

I have had a chat with TV to see if there is any way we can get the TUTS and maybe one or two of our fellow Euro TVers together and TV is going to look at possible options - but, no promises folks :roll:

TV is really busy at the moment working on his new CD called Tj and the TUTS - my (_!_) it is  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I can't wait for this CD :P
- but will it be best CD of 2002 or 2003 :?:

"I can see the light on the horizon and I might just head on home" :)

8)
"Deep inside you know it's right to lean towards the light"

Tj Sundown
Leaning towards the Starlight

Offline Kaenga

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.beepworld.de/members59/chaos-kaenga/
    • Email
EARTHBOUND 1 SOUTHWICK 2
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2002, 10:20:36 PM »
Hi

PK why should the englisch be strange. I thougt the majority here ist english :-)))) or not....

I wouder also why there are so many coming in and are to shy to say something ...

Kaenga
------------------------------------------------------
Music is security.
Music is my life , helps me to survive.

Wo ich bin herrscht das Chaos doch zum Glück bin ich nicht überall!!!

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shy Old Clifford
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2002, 11:41:26 PM »
Hi Nelson :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

First off; Clifford is a small village in between Leeds and York, on the border where West Yorkshire meets North Yorkshire.

It is famous for four things:

1. It's huge towered Norman Church.
2. It's old watermill.
3. It's in the Doomsday book.
4. A famous grey haired, bleached trousered, ex Punk Rock singer songwriter was once seen stood waiting at a bus stop their.

:?

I don't particularly think that people don't post because they are shy :oops: I remember a few weeks ago that a certain person who's initials were PK once said he didn't do any postings because he didn'y really know how to start a posting or if it was worth saying :o And now look how many postings he makes :) and can you really call him shy :?:  :roll: I think it's just getting in the habit. Once you start it's much more fun than just reading :P

The other thing is that some people continue these types of conversations via one to one email. As I have with efriends in Canada and Germany, and not over the net. :)

8)

Tj Sundown

Offline PK

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nelson Pk or Nelson Riddle ?
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2002, 12:03:03 AM »
Hi Clifford,

Don't know about the "Nelson PK" think,better ask TV when I drove him to Southwick if I was in Formula One mode  :?:

I live in Colnbrook near Heathrow Airport.

Colnbrook is famous for four things.

1. Being on the edge of the Heathrow Runway.
2. Never being quiet because of being on the edge of the Heathrow runway.
3. No one that stands at a bus stop is quiet here.
4. Nothing else.

You B******D , how dare you remember me saying I was shy and did'nt know what to say on the forum. I'll have you know that was my "shy" but EVIL  :twisted: twin brother. :wink:
I was never confused and I'll fight any one legged Donkey that says so  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
Oh! back to reality then  :roll: Yes you are perfectly right it took me a while to pluck up the courage to say what i was thinking all along. Afraid its a bit like opening the flood gates. Maybe I'll run out of things to say soon,NOT  :!:  :!:  :!: Guess I could keep some of my messages personal but I really dont care what people think and if they dont like what I say they can bloody well post a message telling me so,its a free world !!!

Oh and Kaenga if you did'nt think the English are strange can you understand any of the rubbish I just wrote  :?:

Bye for now   PK

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey Nelson - It's 11:10 - Get A Life mate
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2002, 12:12:26 AM »
You'd never catch me on the internet so late :wink:

8)

Tj Sundown

Offline PK

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
South get on your Wick !!!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2002, 12:42:39 PM »
Hey TJ,

I'd get a life if I could get the bloody web site up and quit the 9 to 5 in favour of it.  :lol:
Still where else could I sit and send messages to my heart's content  :!:

This Ex-Punk rock Singer/Songwriter that was at the bus stop in Clifford was he there because he was passing through  :?: or was he there to see the impressive Norman Church or Water Mill  :?:  :?:

Still must be better than "Colnbrook".  :cry: Oh to see some grass or a tree instead of a forty foot articulated lorry thundering past your door at 2 a.m.   Know wonder I'm up so late. :!:  :!:  :!:
See ya later   PK :mrgreen:

Offline C5

• Republican
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • http://www.liverpoolfc.tv
    • Email
Sorry
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2002, 11:33:23 PM »
TJ

Sorry but i put my post for Southwick 2 in the wrong place but youve probably got the gist that I am also going. As I am here in the North west I will happily offer my support to drive as many TVers as possible down to Southwick - and I have the added advantage of knowing where I am going - having lived in Brighton(and Worthing for more years than I care to remember) and seen TV quite a few times at the Barn there in Southwick.
See You there if not before

Mr C5

PS Can we start a campaign to dictate TV's set list to him in advance of the show.Here's a few ideas:

London Beach, War Fever, Dominator, On your Video, Lies, The Suit, A token of my Love etc etc etc.
If It isn't invented yet, It will be"

Offline PK

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sorry Sorry !!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2002, 11:23:13 AM »
Hi MrC5,

See my post in reply to another of your messages.
I offered assistance if you couldnt get down to Southwick,seems i was mistaken  :oops:
I'm doing,"Or Trying",to do the same from the London area to get as many people down to Southwick,hence my Southwick Topic.
This is going to be a riot  :!:  :D  :D
I'm sitting at my computer playing the Useless CD wishing the months would roll on to June.I dont care if TV plays nothing but C5 its going to be brilliant none the less.

See ya there   PK

Offline TV

• Bored Teenager
    • View Profile
Southwick
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2002, 11:41:53 AM »
I'm afraid I can't promise a marathon like the last Southwick gig...think I have an hour allotted early evening. Another word of warning for travelling TUTS - Glastonwick usually sells out, as real ale fans come from all over the country for it. What I'll try and do is find another UK gig the day before, hopefully London or somewhere in the South for those who want to do the double...
TV

Offline Tj

• The Servant
    • View Profile
    • Email
More On Sothwick 2002 2
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2002, 01:35:25 PM »
Hi TUTS & the TVers,

You can see elsewhere comments on the site about Southwick 2002 2, I'll try and pull some of it together here for you all :?

Details can be seen on Attila The Stockbrokers site: click onto ARCHIVES and then LINKS and then ATTILA THE STOCKBROKER :arrow:

The gig is on Saturday 1st June, 2002, in Southwick, near Brighton, on England's South East Coast.

Richard Strange :D  and TV Smith  :D will both be playing seperately (however the "greatest living combined TV Smith and Richard Strange fan, ever" (whoever he is :? ) will be campaiging for some joint sets.) :P The sets will probably last around 40 minutes. Klaus, or I, really need to check this stuff out with Attila though :?

The two day event is also a beer festival :D

I am chatting to TV about the possibility of adding another gig, possibly in London, to help justify the travelling for the likes of C5, Jock, Klaus and your truly. Fingers crossed.

"This one's for us, forget the rest" Britishdisneyland Tomorrow

"Give us T.U.T.S. the strength of purpose" The Lord's Prayer

Tj Sundown

Offline PK

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
HOT OF THE PRESS SOUTHWICK 2
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2002, 12:09:32 AM »
HI EVERYONE,

LISTEN UP  :!:  :!:  :!:

TJ has been kind enough to post the links to Attila the Stockbrokers site so you can access the line up to the "glastonwick Music & Beer Festival" however TJ has e-mailed me so say the info is not there and on checking it seems the Bloody idiots  :x have removed the whole page :evil:
I've e-mailed Attila to ask him to get the line-up put back on the site.
As soon as it's back I'll post a message so you can find it again.  :lol:

HOBGOBLIN    :twisted:

Offline PK

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
[color=green]Ok this is Weird ![/color]
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2002, 09:41:39 AM »
Hello again everyone,

This is too Weird  :!:  :!:

As TJ reported to me the link to the Southwick line-up couldnt be accessed and that's what I found on my computer at home last night.
However on checking my work computer this morning ,you guessed it,the information page is back where I found it. :?:
Attila could'nt have even read my e-mail yet so I must have found an "Alternative Dimension " or something  8O
Anyway even if you cant find it on Attila's site here the direct address:
http://www.cask-ale.co.uk/2002.html

Hope everyone can see it now  :D

HOBGOBLIN  :twisted:

Offline PK

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Southwick Tickets
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2002, 12:50:55 PM »
Hi Fellow T.U.T.S.  :D

More info on Southwick gig.

Tickets go on sale next week from the address on the web page on my last post. But if you cant find it the address is:-

The Barn Theatre
Southwick Community Centre
Southwick Street
Southwick
West Sussex.
(They did'nt show a Postcode)  :roll:

Prices are £5.50 per sessions. There are four sessions,1 Friday,1 Saturday Afternoon,1 Saturday Evening,1 Sunday.
Which means if TJ wants to see both Richard Strange & TV he'll have to pay £11.00 ,sorry TJ  :(
May'be you can pretend to be "with the Band" and sneak in  :P

Payments accepted by cheque to the above address made out to
"Southwick Community Association"

Thats all you need to know but still check out the Glastonwick site so you know the days people are playing and the tel no's if you need them.

See you all there  :wink:

HOBGOBLIN   :twisted: