Author Topic: the bush and blair war TOUR STARTING SOON.  (Read 4571 times)

Offline abused and confused

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
the bush and blair war TOUR STARTING SOON.
« on: February 25, 2003, 05:39:07 PM »
it looks like tony and goerge are still going ahead in their bloodlust for war.spain has also dived in to support them(i wonder why?).yes flokes the good old usa the worlds policeman the worlds biggest and richest terrorist is going to fight and kill thousands of innocent people on "our"behalf wether we like it or not.its really frightening the way the world seems to be heading.yesterday phony blair said they have to cut green house gas omissions by as much as 60% to save the world from dramatic climatic change. TOO LITTLE TOO LATE AGAIN TONY. i suppose his missiles are eco friendly then are they? i watched an article last night on sky news and it showed us how a weather forecast will look in 60 years time.london will be an awful 44 degrees celsius and the only place to get rain will be scotland.they will be 3 month summer droughts in the southern regions.it shows what a two faced bastard blair really is he gives us a token gesture that he gives a fuck about the global warming problem then backs george bush in his war for oil .OIL ONE OF THE BIGGEST CAUSES OF GLOBAL WARMING.enough is enough. its time to let them know.
ts not the end but,the BEGINNING.

Offline Lari77

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 08:46:34 PM »
well, what should i say about this - you're right! a few months ago i thought that the british had more luck with their government then we had here in Austria! but now it seems as if everybody in politics going mad and just imagine what will happen if the UN should give consent to a war... :cry:
i'm just 17 years old and i've already experienced war (have been in croatia during the fights there) and i can tell you: even if i haven't seen anyone dying, i don't wanna see such huge helplessness and despair again!!! everybody's walking with open eyes through life has already seen pictures of the consequences of war on tv - i cannot understand that some don't seem to care (drives me quite angry and mad)
i think that everybody shares the opinion that Hussein has to be deprived of his power - but killing thousands of innocents to get one?!? didn't Bush already tried that with Bin Laden? and where is he now?!? they don't have him but instead made loads of kids to orphans and women to widows!
quitting the Kyoto-convention is also another sign of incredible stupidity and ignorance... i could complain about that for hours, but i don't think that you wanna hear that...

this is just a small article i had to write down...because i'm really f***ing angry :evil:
nce you hear the details of victory, it is hard to distinguish it from a defeat.

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
government.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 09:02:49 PM »
whoever you vote for they win.

Offline Klaus

• Administrator
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • ICQ Messenger - 47852913
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tvsmith.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 11:42:57 PM »
Absolutely agree with you both!

this is just a small article i had to write down...because i'm really f***ing angry

The problem is, people tend to stop getting angry.
Angriness is necessary!

One sane man/woman has to get angry while he/she is trying to comprehend the world!

Klaus
"And if our castle should come tumbling down - We'll fix it up again somehow
We can do anything - That' the wonderful thing...

Carrying On"

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
oil zone destuction unlimited.
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2003, 09:15:59 AM »
yes,we tend to forget about lil old mother earth once we shut our front doors at night.   learn about bush and other "interesting things here  www.bilderberg.org      i bet esso get the contract to steal the oil out 0f iraq (nudge nudge ,wink wink)     www.stopesso.com

Offline Mrs Fleagle

• Cast Of Thousands
    • MSN Messenger - aliensathome@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2003, 12:51:17 AM »
I found out something about the parliment war vote the other day that was very interesting  :wink:

A friend who is far more up on politics than me was moaning about the fact that they called a three line whip for this vote,  I hadn't a clue what
this meant until she exlplained and I looked it up on the net, but I think I have just about figured it out :?

I think it basicaly means if an MP doesn't vote or  votes against what the leader of the MP's party wants the MP loses privilages and money.  As it isn't an anonymous vote I wonder how many yes to war votes were made from the wallet and not the heart, it doesn't sound very democratic to me  :!:

If none of that made sense a better expanation can be found here www.explore.parliament.uk/search/data.asp?r=200

Mrs Fleagle  :roll:
e have guided missiles and misguided men.

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
war and money
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2003, 10:55:30 AM »
well said mrs f.it dosent suprise me most wars now have money behind them.even the falklanda as the thatcher government knew there is oil and minerals to be had from the islands.british areospace etc etc have probably gave labour money.its weird isnt it we are told theres no money for hospitals or schools but we  allways find money for war. i  do think saddam insane should be outed but not the way bush and blair want to do it.it is for oil and it is for the glory itll distract us from the forthcoming recession which is at the uks door as we speak,youll see the full affect of this war in the year 2004/5.