Author Topic: 22.2.13 at Lucerne (with uk-subs and RAMS)  (Read 1734 times)

Offline soul seller

• New Discoverer
    • View Profile
22.2.13 at Lucerne (with uk-subs and RAMS)
« on: February 24, 2013, 10:14:45 AM »
Couldn't wait to see TV live again, finally..
Tought this gig would be in the Sedel again. Thank god i bought my tickets 3 days before the schow in the internet and found out, that it's in the Schüür  :)

My brother and i came by car from zurich and after only taking 3 times the wrong direction, we came just in time to hear the last songs of RAMS (a swiss band..shame on me, i never saw them before.. They are good too)

For me, TVs gig was to short! But of course it was a supporting act and v good :)
was cool, that he played some hits like "expensive beeing poor" and "lion and lamb".

i had a hard week behind me and felt down. But a drink and some good old punk rock is still the best medicine for everything and cheered me up :)

After the schow i bought the 3rd tour diaries book and started to read it already :)

@TV: thank you for signing the book, thank you for keep doing great schows and for many hours i spend reading and following you adventures! If you ever need a cat-free, warm guestroom and a sandwich in zurich, let me know ;)

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
Re: 22.2.13 at Lucerne (with uk-subs and RAMS)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 07:37:49 PM »
Thanks very much for the nice review! Glad to read about your experience here.  8)
Just around the corner and miles away...

Offline Ilove

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 10:02:39 PM »
Couldn't wait to see TV live again, finally..
Tought this gig would be in the Sedel again. Thank god i bought my tickets 3 days before the schow in the internet and found out, that it's in the Schüür  :)

My brother and i came by car from zurich and after only taking 3 times the wrong direction, we came just in time to hear the last songs of RAMS (a swiss band..shame on me, i never saw them before.. They are good too)

For me, TVs gig was to short! But of course it was a supporting act and v good :)
was cool, that he played some hits like "expensive beeing poor" and "lion and lamb".

i had a hard week behind me and felt down. But a drink and some good old punk rock is still the best medicine for everything and cheered me up :)

After the schow i bought the 3rd tour diaries book and started to read it already :)

@TV: thank you for signing the book, thank you for keep doing great schows and for many hours i spend reading and following you adventures! If you ever need a cat-free, warm guestroom and a sandwich in zurich, let me know ;)
I feel with you and I love Tim, Mr. ''T. V. Smith, The Great Explorer'' too, if he want it. ;-) Grüße llove
Who the fuck is Elvis?

Offline soul seller

• New Discoverer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 10:52:12 PM »
@ilove:  :o i am just a fan you know... 

Hope my report doesn't get missunderstood.. My english is not the best  ;)

Offline Alan

• The Newshound
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »
Soul seller reads well to me!

Offline Mrs Fleagle

• Cast Of Thousands
    • MSN Messenger - aliensathome@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 03:30:37 PM »
We all seem to manage to take the wrong directions to TV gigs, but always manage to get there eventually  8)

Mrs Fleagle  ::)
e have guided missiles and misguided men.