TUTS > World Of TUTS

Vom Ritchie thread

(1/4) > >>

Ilove:
Drumming Monkey beim Konzert in Düsseldorf  ;D

siehe Foto Nr. 4

http://nocache.dietotenhosen.de/fotos/2010-heute/bilder-2013/der-krach-der-republik-tour/duesseldorf-arena-tag-1

Grüßle
Ilove

Uli:
Falscher Thread?  ???
Kann bei Foto 4 keinen Zusammenhang mit der Flutkatastrophe entdecken...

Ilove:

--- Quote from: Uli on October 18, 2013, 06:08:04 PM ---Falscher Thread?  ???
Kann bei Foto 4 keinen Zusammenhang mit der Flutkatastrophe entdecken...

--- End quote ---

O.k. war schon eine Zuschauerflut am Freitag in er Halle, aber hast natürlich recht. Ich meinte nur das T-Shirt, dass der Junge da trägt. ;)
Grüßle
Ilona

Uli:
Neues Thema eröffnet, hier kann alles über Vom rein (über TVom Gigs etc. kann natürlich wie bisher bei TV Gigs berichtet werden)...

All about Vom Ritchie, one of our favourite drummers, can be put in here.  8)

Very good t-shirt he wears on pic #4!  :)

Uli:
Interview with Duncan Reid, incl. a Vom mention!

http://punkglobe.com/duncanreidinterview1113.php

--- Quote ---Hi Duncan, its 2013 and here we are with your first solo album, LITTLE BIG HEAD. Could you tell us how you got started on this record?

DUNCAN REID: I guess you could say I got started when I was born as my whole life has been leading up to this record! I always wanted to be in a band and to make and write great records. I was lucky enough to fulfill part of that at a young age with The Boys but I was never really a writer even though I had the odd credit on those records. Then, goodness knows why, something clicked and songs started flowing. I think there were two main reasons. First I stopped worrying about it and just wrote for myself and second I had a few miles under the bonnet. Experiences give you something to write about.

The other key element was meeting Tony Barber (ex Buzzcocks, Chelsea etc). He'd converted a shed in his garden into a ramshackle studio. We just hit it off and now I couldn't imagine recording any other way than in Tony's shed in the middle of nowhere. Tony made the record possible by giving me the time, resources and benefit of his huge talent. The last key element was Vom Ritchie who drummed on the record. Without him I would never have had the confidence to make it as he was always telling me how great the songs were when I sent him demos.
--- End quote ---

8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version