Author Topic: Soon As I Found It I Lost It (Live 2002)  (Read 4432 times)

Offline JS

• Bored Teenager
    • ICQ Messenger - 157508960
    • View Profile
Re: Soon As I Found It I Lost It (Live 2002)
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 11:31:22 PM »
Oh, this song is one of my favourites and I might just have attended that gig back then in Stuttgart. I remember having seen TV live in that venue and he did not play there very often.

Might be I recorded the gig (or maybe just a few songs) with my photo camera.
Will have to check my data archives... Is it really 13 years ago?  :o
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:33:07 PM by JS »
Sometimes life is stranger than fiction

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 09:08:53 AM »
... I might just have attended that gig back then in Stuttgart. I remember having seen TV live in that venue and he did not play there very often. ... Is it really 13 years ago?  :o

Yes, it is a long time ago. Yes, you were there (I think both times TV played "Die Roehre")!  8)
Just around the corner and miles away...

Offline JS

• Bored Teenager
    • ICQ Messenger - 157508960
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 11:12:58 AM »
Found it!

There are several short clips of that venue in my archives but due to technical limitation back then none of them is longer than 60 seconds  :'(  And no recording of "soon as I found it...", I am afraid. But sometimes I can hear myself singing and loughing louder than the artist on stage... haha... the quality of my video clips is really poor, but I had a good lough watching them this morning.

I believe you are starring on a few of them, too, Uli, as I think we met up there in Stuttgart   ;D
Sometimes life is stranger than fiction

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 12:25:42 PM »
I believe you are starring on a few of them, too, Uli, as I think we met up there in Stuttgart   ;D

Yes, I remember it well... somewhere on the old computer must be some pics taken by you at that gig.

(Btw, René said he did not find the mini discs he recorded the gig(s) on anymore...)
Just around the corner and miles away...