Author Topic: TV Gigs 2015  (Read 68665 times)

Offline EastKentTaff

• Cast Of Thousands
  • F..k me, Wales have qualified
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: TV Gigs 2015
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2015, 12:34:39 PM »
Cant, have to work on Saturday and friday

That wasn't well organised!!  I will do the set-lists....
Phil Nicholson
Whitstable

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2015, 06:45:21 PM »
then i saw where Metzingen und Schwäbisch Gmünd were

Well I knew... been to Gmuend for a few TV gigs and Metzingen is very close, nice little town.  8)
Just around the corner and miles away...

Offline Gabumon

• Cast Of Thousands
    • ICQ Messenger - 131442393
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gabumon18
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2015, 11:31:36 PM »
Thanks for making the Setlists for me, i have nearly all in i have yet

But there is at last one "Klaus filmed it" setlist, so we will get it in 10 Years or something :D

Metzingen is with Rummelsnuff, saw him in my Hometown here, fun guy  ;D
Welcome to the Chelsea Girl Store!

:D

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2015, 03:10:13 PM »
Looking forward to Phil's review(s) of Duesseldorf!  8)

Offline EastKentTaff

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2015, 07:10:43 PM »
And so, by popular demand... 

So, the request, back in April/May by my sister was "I fancy the Christmas markets", so, after a confirmation of dates, with our main man, I duly book a weekend in Dusseldorf, not telling her that TVom were playing.

So after arriving in Duss on Friday afternoon, we had a look-see at the Xmas market and then a bright spark! suggested, "do you fancy a small club that I know, which has great live-music"!! and so we made our way to The Pitcher, I asked her to go & see who was on, she came back with a quizzical look and said "It's TVOM"...  but It's "sold-out"...  Bloody good job I got 2 tickets then...  A whack on the arm later and we were in....

First night, we were placed about half-way down the hall,  TVOM commenced at 2015 to a "packed-house", which included several "crowd-surfers", which, for me was rather annoying, but then I am getting old!!!.  The "highlight" was 1 aforesaid surfer cling to a "air-conditioning unit" which "naturally" decided that it did not like being manhandled and came away from the celing....   Anyhow, I am rambling....  the set-list was.

All with Vom on drums.

Not a bad day, 21, CITL, Exprensive, Imm Rich, Worn Once, Cant Pay, Xmas, Gen Y, Open Up, Pushed Again, Delete, String. True Believe, Festival, Big Fish, Axe, Lord Prayer, Lion, GGE, BT, OCW.   1st Encore  Flavour, Drink, Good Times.   2nd Encore  RTD   and finish at 2153 for a 2200 curfew.     Thomas Schnieder played on all from Delete.

Days 2 & 3 were a mixture of sightseeing, which I shall not bore you too much with, but it entailed a visit to the wonderful Schweberbahn (Suspension Railway) in Wuppertal (as featured in the Bored Teenagers film) and then Koln Xmas Market. Arriving back at the Pitcher and parking ourselves right at the front and Day 2 again started at 2015, with

Ticket, Bull, 21, Weak Glue, Useless, Expensive, Imm Rich, Gen Y, Happy Homeland, London Hum, Warming, Day Dreaming, Arms,  Then with Thomas onwards..  Lion, Replay, Delete, 2nd Class Cit, Right Hands, String, Axe, Lords, GG, BT, OCW.   1st encore..  Flavour, Strachmann, Good Times,   2nd Encore   True Belive, RTD  and finish at 2150.

Day 3, was a visit to Koblenz Market and then back to Pitcher for Day 3, which was a "best of Day 1 & 2"

This time at the front again, pertched on the speaker, with my decent camera so, hopefully some decent shots

Bull, 21 Expensive, Imm, Open Up, Gen Y, Saved my life, London, Warming, Pushed, Day Dreaming, Arms.   With Thomas onwards..  Lion, Replay, Delete, String, 2nd Class, Festival, Right Hands, Fish, Axe, Lords, GG BT, OCW.   1st Encore  Flavour, Drink, Good Times.    2nd Encore  RTD.

And so you should have 84 song listed above.

Hopefully some photos along soon..

Good to report that Klaus (2/3 nights) & Sylvia (1) were spotted in attendance.

And so dear readers my notes from a excellent weekend.

I thank you.......

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:53:05 AM by EastKentTaff »
Phil Nicholson
Whitstable

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2015, 09:06:30 PM »
Hey, thank you! That was quicker than expected, well done!  :)

Offline slaughterboy

• Cast Of Thousands
  • Now tick-free
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2015, 09:13:04 PM »
Should be in attendance for Sunday's New Cross gig, on own as Mrs S will be indisposed.

Anyone else coming?
Down like a stick...

Offline Ilove

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2015, 09:38:34 AM »
then i saw where Metzingen und Schwäbisch Gmünd were

Well I knew... been to Gmuend for a few TV gigs and Metzingen is very close, nice little town.  8)

I'll trie Schwäbisch Gmünd and Metzingen, if they would have a chair for me! ;-) Chears Ilona
Who the fuck is Elvis?

Offline Ilove

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 24, 2015, 10:18:40 AM »

So, the request, back in April/May by my sister was "I fancy the Christmas markets", so, after a confirmation of dates, with our main man, I duly book a weekend in Dusseldorf.

So after arriving in Duss on Friday afternoon, we had a look-see at the Xmas market and then a bright spark! suggested, "do you fancy a small club that I know, which has great live-music"!! and so we made our way to The Pitcher, I asked her to go & see who was on, she came back with a quizzical look and said "It's TVOM"...  but It's "sold-out"...  Bloody good job I got 2 tickets then...  A whack on the arm later and we were in....

First night, we were placed about half-way down the hall,  TVOM commenced at 2015 to a "packed-house", which included several "crowd-surfers", which, for me was rather annoying, but then I am getting old!!!.  The "highlight" was 1 aforesaid surfer cling to a "air-conditioning unit" which "naturally" decided that it did not like being manhandled and came away from the celing....   Anyhow, I am rambling....  the set-list was.

All with Vom on drums.

Not a bad day, 21, CITL, Exprensive, Imm Rich, Worn Once, Cant Pay, Xmas, Gen Y, Open Up, Pushed Again, Delete, String. True Believe, Festival, Big Fish, Axe, Lord Prayer, Lion, GGE, BT, OCW.   1st Encore  Flavour, Drink, Good Times.   2nd Encore  RTD   and finish at 2153 for a 2200 curfew.     Thomas Schnieder played on all from Delete.

Days 2 & 3 were a mixture of sightseeing, which I shall not bore you all with, back to The Pitcher and Day 2 again started at 2015, with

Ticket, Bull, 21, Weak Glue, Useless, Expensive, Imm Rich, Gen Y, Happy Homeland, London Hum, Warming, Day Dreaming, Arms,  Then with Thomas onwards..  Lion, Replay, Delete, 2nd Class Cit, Right Hands, String, Axe, Lords, GG, BT, OCW.   1st encore..  Flavour, Strachmann, Good Times,   2nd Encore   True Belive, RTD  and finish at 2150

Day 3 which was a "best of Day 1 & 2"

Bull, 21 Expensive, Imm, Open Up, Gen Y, Saved my life, London, Warming, Pushed, Day Dreaming, Arms.   With Thomas onwards..  Lion, Replay, Delete, String, 2nd Class, Festival, Right Hands, Fish, Axe, Lords, GG BT, OCW.   1st Encore  Flavour, Drink, Good Times.    2nd Encore  RTD

I thank you.......

Thanks Phil,
CU Ilona :-xxx
Who the fuck is Elvis?

Offline EastKentTaff

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: November 24, 2015, 10:43:41 AM »
Hey, thank you! That was quicker than expected, well done!  :)

My pleasure..
Phil Nicholson
Whitstable

Offline EastKentTaff

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2015, 10:45:58 AM »
Should be in attendance for Sunday's New Cross gig, on own as Mrs S will be indisposed.

Anyone else coming?

Well I am in London for the weekend..  Jools Holland on Saturday night and we are stopping over on Sunday.  Who knows?  hopefully, but not that hopefull (Mrs Taff wants to go to Leicester to see Richard 111(
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 05:03:57 PM by Uli »
Phil Nicholson
Whitstable

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2015, 03:38:36 PM »
Mrs Taff wants to go to Leicester to see Richard 111(

Richard Onehundredeleven(. Must be a cool new band.
Or is it Richard III, the King's remains, found under a parking lot?  ???

(Btw, I deleted above post which seemed to be there twice for no apparent reason.)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 05:04:10 PM by Uli »

Offline EastKentTaff

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2015, 04:17:12 PM »
Richard Onehundredeleven(. Must be a cool new band.
Or is it Richard III, the King's remains, found under a parking lot?  ???

(Btw, I deleted above post which seemed to be there twice for no apparent reason.)

Very cleaver but it is King Richard

Re the 2nd posting, I changed the name from Jacky to Mrs Taff to distinguish between my Mrs and my sister....
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 05:08:07 PM by Uli »
Phil Nicholson
Whitstable

Offline EastKentTaff

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #178 on: November 24, 2015, 04:21:03 PM »

So, the request, back in April/May by my sister was "I fancy the Christmas markets", so, after a confirmation of dates, with our main man, I duly book a weekend in Dusseldorf, not telling her that TVom were playing.

All with Vom on drums.

Days 2 & 3 were a mixture of sightseeing, which I shall not bore you too much with, but it entailed a visit to the wonderful Schweberbahn (Suspension Railway) in Wuppertal (as featured in the Bored Teenagers film) and then Koln Xmas Market. Arriving back at the Pitcher and parking ourselves right at the front and Day 2 again started at 2015, with

Ticket, Bull, 21, Weak Glue, Useless, Expensive, Imm Rich, Gen Y, Happy Homeland, London Hum, Warming, Day Dreaming, Arms,  Then with Thomas onwards..  Lion, Replay, Delete, 2nd Class Cit, Right Hands, String, Axe, Lords, GG, BT, OCW.   1st encore..  Flavour, Strachmann, Good Times,   2nd Encore   True Belive, RTD  and finish at 2150.

Day 3, was a visit to Koblenz Market and then back to Pitcher for Day 3, which was a "best of Day 1 & 2"

This time at the front again, pertched on the speaker, with my decent camera so, hopefully some decent shots

Bull, 21 Expensive, Imm, Open Up, Gen Y, Saved my life, London, Warming, Pushed, Day Dreaming, Arms.   With Thomas onwards..  Lion, Replay, Delete, String, 2nd Class, Festival, Right Hands, Fish, Axe, Lords, GG BT, OCW.   1st Encore  Flavour, Drink, Good Times.    2nd Encore  RTD.

Good to report that Klaus (2/3 nights) & Sylvia (1) were spotted in attendance.

And so dear readers my notes from a excellent weekend.

I thank you.......

And the final edit..

Now that I have added all the weekend's songs to my database, I got 2 new ones.  2nd Class Citizens and Right Hands Rise. And, so Guys & Gals, my current top 5 T.V.Songs that I have heard him play is....

36 Plays each   Gilmore, Bored Teenagers, OCW & Lion
35 Plays           21

Phil Nicholson
Whitstable

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 24, 2015, 05:06:12 PM »
No big surprise, those songs...

Re the 2nd posting, I changed the name from Jacky to Mrs Taff to distinguish between my Mrs and my sister....

Oh well, if that happens again: it doesn't make much sense when you mis-quote (again...) and the text looks almost the same to me. If you need to change anything, make a real new post or tell mods (so they can at least delete the first one)...  ::)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 05:09:11 PM by Uli »