TUTS > World Chat

Too Little Time

(1/1)

Tj:
Hi TUTS and the TVers,

As I've previously hinted I am currently spending way too much of my time on the net  :( (particulaly this bloody splendid site) :D

This week I took some holiday/time out to do some self-life coaching and goal mapping. This is because I need to get my life (home, work, play etc.) back in positive balance. :P  

I have now set myself several new goals. This includes a target that from April 1st I will only hit my home net for a maximum of 1 hour per day (Mon - Fri) and two hours per day (Sat - Sun). There will be no time carried over if I don't take my allotted time. :cry:

The other Strange TV stuff I aren't doing at the moment includes things like the Lincoln 33 and Southwick 39 gig reviews and replying to my email friends from Canada and Germany :oops:  

Sorry Klaus, PK, Fred, c5 and the other regular posterers  :cry: :( but, if I carried on like this some day my string would have snapped. :cry:

Now I just need to work smarter,  :P be more focused  :P and submit brief, clear posts. :P

8) Development & Learning Bod  

Fred:
Bloody hell Tim - taking your work home with you or what! Have you read your last e-mail!

Calm down! Calm down!

Tj:
Hi Fred,

Yeah I know.  :roll:

I only really did that last posting to set my target in public, so that I will stick to it. To be honest the issue is more about my time at home than at work.

I'll chill mate 8)  

8) Development And Learning Manager :roll: Oops! I'm off again.

Tj:
Hi Fred,

Yeah I know.  :roll:

I only really did that last posting to set my target in public, so that I will stick to it. To be honest the issue is more about my time at home than at work.

I'll chill mate 8)  

8) Development And Learning Manager :roll: Oops! I'm off again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version