Author Topic: christ , its postman piss  (Read 2949 times)

Offline abused and confused

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
christ , its postman piss
« on: March 17, 2003, 10:33:37 PM »
how the hell i could think of not posting here again is at the moment beyond me..... i love seeing the responses to each interesting topic we all raise.we are from all walks of life but,it seems we all have a common goal ,to see a better world for everyone.i only hope one day it comes true i do live in hope.but hey,reality is based on dreams.our dreams are the one thing that no-one can take away from us EVER.SADLY THE ONES IN CHARGE LEARN NOTHING FROM HISTORY. they plunder the earth and its people to bondage and death and it makes me so fucking mad.keep chomping at the bit folks never let go of the rope.they know we dont want thier fucking war blair is a coward who is going ahead with AMERICAS war cos hes scared of his political career going down the downing street shitter.well it allready has.then world has now entered another war another age of terror is now upon us.we all knew this war would happen no matter what iraq came up with.its george bushs wish where his father failed he wont,blah blah blah.the real challenge is the aftermath,beware though because things WILL AND ARE GOING TO GET A LOT WORSE BEFORE THEY GET BETTER.THEY WILL GET BETTER,ITS NOT THE END BUT,THE BEGINNING.the beginning of what sadly i dont know.   love peace and change,markus.
ts not the end but,the BEGINNING.

Offline Lari77

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
christ , its postman piss
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 11:50:31 PM »
abused and confused:

ITS NOT THE END BUT,THE BEGINNING

and can't remember who told me: in the beginning starts the end (or something like that) - and it seems as if this is going to be the end for lots of innocent people :(

so let's hope that this world will be a better place someday... and let's hope that all of us will have the chance to see and experience it :!: (i'll keep my fingers crossed) - but honestly: i'm not sure how long i will be able to keep the power inside of me to carry on believing...
nce you hear the details of victory, it is hard to distinguish it from a defeat.

Offline abused and confused

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
well said
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 08:49:08 AM »
it is pretty frightening,its the unborn or very young i feel sorry for what the hell are they inheriting?
ts not the end but,the BEGINNING.

Offline Adverts

• New Discoverer
    • View Profile
you really are confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2003, 08:16:33 PM »
Quote from: "abused and confused"
how the hell i could think of not posting here again is at the moment beyond me..... i love seeing the responses to each interesting topic we all raise.we are from all walks of life but

now read your more recent posts!!!! cant agree with tampaxsucker's methods but she has a point about you being confused.  too many paint fumes?
dverts Still Rock My World