Author Topic: tampax sucker, the name says it all...............  (Read 7080 times)

Offline abused and confused

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
tampax sucker, the name says it all...............
« on: March 20, 2003, 07:10:16 PM »
lets get a few things straight.my posts are 100% genuine and as honest as i can get them,of course i know phoney blur wont read my posts as if i ever thought he would :? he dosent listen to anyone but george bush.my posts are excactly what i feel about the currant world climate,people are dying innocent people in a war for oil and power.you must be pretty stupid if you feel that my posts are pointless.if you READ down the forum youll find a lot of responces to my posts most of them very positive.im as broadminde as anyone when it comes to a persons sexuality that is their buisness and no one elses,you give lesbians (if you are one) aq bad name.this forum attracted me because their was a broad post of messages and mature arguments (the things adults do).if people like you "bland non entitys" start posting here you pointless petty rants i shant bother no more i dont need it.a dying planet is far more important than you.drag yourself up fromj your gutter tolerate people from all walks of life and you might,just might start living a fullfilling life and making progress for yourself. i wont be drawn into your pathetic squabbles im far to intelligant for that,id recommend a sex pistols forum or something similar they are full of "fans/kids spouting ridiculous rants. goodbye and remove the chip form your shoulder,i wont be responding to you again.
ts not the end but,the BEGINNING.

Offline tampaxsucker

• Driver Or Passenger?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2003, 07:16:21 PM »
you prove my point about newbies being flamed perfectly - or as you might write perfiklee  :twisted:

do you have a lesbian sister?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2003, 07:24:48 PM »
you lick alike or look alioke .i bet youre overweight and you hate men cos none will  :lol: give you the time of day.

Offline hippie dave

• Bored Teenager
    • View Profile
    • Email
WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2003, 07:28:03 PM »
??????????????????????????????-T.SUCKER-MOVE TO HEBDEN BRIDGE,WEST YORKSHIRE,DYKESVILLE UK,OR BRADFORD WHERE I LIVE-THE SAME. HDD
ippie dave aka dave damned in 1977-a raft of sanity floating in a sea of sh.t

Offline tampaxsucker

• Driver Or Passenger?
    • View Profile
you said you wouldn't respond!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2003, 07:29:48 PM »
couldn't resist could you abused and confused?!

pretending to be a guest won't help - you still write the same misguided stuff.

you slam "kids / fans who spout off" - that's you my friend!

:twisted:

Offline hippie dave

• Bored Teenager
    • View Profile
    • Email
ARE WE NOT WOMEN-WE ARE NOT DEVO
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2003, 07:31:53 PM »
MANY DYKES ARE BIG WOMEN,SOME NOT-I HAVE ACTUALLY SLEPT WITH A COUPLE-BUT ONLY SKINNY ONES.SOME DYKES HATE MEN,SO NOT,AS I SAID YESTERDAY,EVERYONE LIKES AND DISLIKES OTHERES FOR VARYING REASONS. HDD(THE REAL HIPPIE DAVE)

Offline abused and confused

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
mis guided ???
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2003, 07:34:10 PM »
by whom ???????????????????????????????????????   im a married man in a normal hetrosexual relatinship you couldnt get more normal im me a plain old citizen with a burning desire to help create a better world.im a family man. i do play drums rather well,mind you again thats pretty normal isnt it.oh well im off to make love to my wife,thanks for writing mrs tampax,the name says it all youre bloodyfullashit :P .i wont be posting again sister youve turned my stomach a bit.yuk.
ts not the end but,the BEGINNING.

Offline tampaxsucker

• Driver Or Passenger?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2003, 07:54:10 PM »
THIS POST WAS OFFENSIVE AND HAS BEEN REMOVED

PK

Offline hippie dave

• Bored Teenager
    • View Profile
    • Email
SUCKER V CONFUSED
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2003, 08:03:39 PM »
YOU ARE CORRECT TAMMY,SOME WOMEN WHO SWING THE OTHER WAY LIKE A CHANGE NOW AND AGAIN WHICH IS FAIR ENOUGH. HDD

Offline Lari77

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2003, 08:21:38 PM »
:lol: what's this discussion about :?:  

i have to hand in some comments:

abused and confused: you're a lot, but not normal! i've never met a drummer who is usual! and your entries show that you're not normal, because you're ambitious to improve this world, you're stubborn and thoughtful :!: you're a lot, but not normal! haven't met you yet ( :( ) but you seem to be a great bloke :D

and where does this discussion about dykes...does it really matter what people (homo or hetero) like to do in their bedrooms :?: - well i don't care :D but it's quite funny what your opinions are :P
nce you hear the details of victory, it is hard to distinguish it from a defeat.

Offline Kaenga

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.beepworld.de/members59/chaos-kaenga/
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2003, 08:49:56 PM »
:-) oh good Lari i dont follow her either , what it is going on about.
How is drummer...............
Kaenga totally confused, also about Mr. adverts.

Also still shocked from the morning
------------------------------------------------------
Music is security.
Music is my life , helps me to survive.

Wo ich bin herrscht das Chaos doch zum Glück bin ich nicht überall!!!