Author Topic: everything in moderation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  (Read 1823 times)

Offline abused and confused

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
everything in moderation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« on: March 26, 2003, 09:42:01 PM »
hmmmm, i see the forums being moderated good idea probably.i dont know who tampax sucker was and i dont care either i can take critisism any time im well used to that but if people dont know me then bollox to them. my opinions are all mine a bit confused? yes thats me i am ill admit that full on who isnt or who hasnt been confused the worlds bloody confusing and the way its run even more.if i had the answeres id be a better man i dont but,ill keep searching.oh and excuse my spelling its not that i cant its just im bad at typing fast and i often hit the wrong key.anyway keep fighting and keep it real this is one great forum au revoir markus.
ts not the end but,the BEGINNING.

Offline Klaus

• Administrator
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • ICQ Messenger - 47852913
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tvsmith.com
    • Email
everything in moderation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 10:38:56 PM »
Hi Markus,

the forum's been moderated from the beginning.
But no-one noticed, as there wasn't any need for moderating, so far.
Looks like things have changed.

Klaus
"And if our castle should come tumbling down - We'll fix it up again somehow
We can do anything - That' the wonderful thing...

Carrying On"

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
moderating
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2003, 09:40:08 AM »
Firstly, thanks to Klaus for appointing me as a moderator :!:
Of course I view it as an honour...
Now TJ is off for a while maybe it's better to have more moderators looking after the Forum. However, I'd like to suggest for the future that we share the different ones somehow, e.g. I don't look in "trading" or "top tips" or "bugs..." so often, maybe in a few months we could find someone else for these to moderate? That's what I would suggest, especially as there has been the wish for a female moderator.

Markus, there have been moderators before, both TJ and PK have been moderators for a year or so. Until recently there was not much need for them to move or delete posts though.

Obviously TS has calmed down a bit, but you never know what will be the next day. Any time I asked her (or him) for a good reason or told her (or him) to check old posts which prove the contrary of her (or his) rantings, I never got a reply. Make up your own minds about what this means!  :o
Just around the corner and miles away...