Author Topic: IM OFF TO HELL  (Read 2413 times)

Offline abused and confused

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
IM OFF TO HELL
« on: March 27, 2003, 08:57:41 AM »
christ im looking out the window and its gonna be a lovely day and guess wot???????!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   im gonna be in an old peoples home where its 90 degrees no open windows locked doors and the smell of you know what.   HAVE A NICE DAY YOU BAS :x $%^&*()
ts not the end but,the BEGINNING.

Offline Uli

• The Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2003, 09:06:13 AM »
Hope your day goes okay anyway and time passes quickly :!:
333 - Halfway To Hell
 :lol:
Just around the corner and miles away...

Offline PK

• Great Explorer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bidzone.co.uk
    • Email
Know what you mean.....
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2003, 10:45:06 AM »
Did some voluntary work in an old peoples home quite a few years back.

Know what you mean about the smell markus.Open all the windows and you still cant get rid of it.

Must be an "old person" smell then  :? Still you cant help feeling sorry for them especially the ones with no one to visit them  :(

Kind of reminded me of an open air Prison for Pensioners  :(

Certainly changes your attitude about life. Younger people should be encouraged to do voluntary work for a couple of weeks at a place like this. Then maybe a lot of them would better understanding of where life can lead you and not grow up to be such f**king Bastards :!:

Sorry for the rant folks  :twisted:

Try and have a nice day anyway Markus

HOBGOBLIN   :twisted:
HE DODGY CHAUFFEUR RETURNS !!!

Offline abused and confused

• The Impossible Person
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
PHEW
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2003, 05:50:23 PM »
its an o0ld peoples home for senile dimensia (probably spelt wrong).so its completely insane i have a weak stomach and the rooms are really bad closed windows heat pissy smells etc.i know its not there fault but its opened my eyes for the last two nites ive been for bike rides in the countyrside and im getting a dog (no,not my wife :roll: ) so i get out the house more and stop being a life wasting couch potato,as long as i can take the dog into the pub my mrs will see it tied up outside otherwise..................  im off to the hspital tommorrow more tests and injectiond MARKUS THE PIN CUSHION YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :x
ts not the end but,the BEGINNING.