TV Smith > TV Live

Setlists

(1/18) > >>

EastKentTaff:
I have now updated the set-lists for 2018. But, we are missing  6.  being   Northwich,  Bolton, Nottingham, Johannesberg, Exeter & Rebellion, If any has seen them listed anywhere, please let me know.

I have also added a few "nerdy bits"/Trivia etc.  Please note that these are purely taken from the set-lists published..  So, obviously songs MAY have been played at gigs were set-lists have not been published.

Uli:
Thanks for your good work with the setlists!  8)

Gabumon:
Also Klaus added the "New Songs" since the Coming in to Land to the Database  ;D

Uli:
Thanks to you for work on the setlists as well!
And to Klaus for maintaing the site and the updates!

I'd say I'd buy you all a beer, but looking at my wallet, it's better if you'll buy me a beer or three...  ;D

EastKentTaff:

--- Quote from: EastKentTaff on November 05, 2018, 04:42:42 PM ---I have now updated the set-lists for 2018. But, we are missing  6.  being   Northwich,  Bolton, Nottingham, Johannesberg, Exeter & Rebellion, If any has seen them listed anywhere, please let me know.

I have also added a few "nerdy bits"/Trivia etc.  Please note that these are purely taken from the set-lists published..  So, obviously songs MAY have been played at gigs were set-lists have not been published.

--- End quote ---

Ok thanks to Alan Grundy, we are now only missing 3 for this year .  Exeter, Johannesberg (Klaus has a recording, but cant find it!!) & Rebellion...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version