Author Topic: Setlists  (Read 44922 times)

Offline Gabumon

• Cast Of Thousands
    • ICQ Messenger - 131442393
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gabumon18
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Setlists
« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2021, 09:00:12 PM »
Greetings all.

Set-List from last evening is now posted.

What an excellent mix? nicely spread through Tim's archive.

Only 3rd outing (as per setlists) for Woodpecker, I picked up 2 songs that I had not heard played before, New Ways & Let em go.

I was very Surprised about Woodpecker. New Ways and Let em go are Great ones too. So lang ago that i heard them.

(i could say the dates now, but i like people to dig throught the archives :D
Welcome to the Chelsea Girl Store!

:D

EKTAFF

« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2021, 10:45:00 AM »
I have amended the set-lists for yesterday evening that someone kindly posted this morning.. however 2 songs were missing from the list that was put up.. 21 & Buried.

Offline Gabumon

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2021, 07:13:12 PM »
I have amended the set-lists for yesterday evening that someone kindly posted this morning.. however 2 songs were missing from the list that was put up.. 21 & Buried.

Whops, wasnt really awake, they are even in my textfile from watching it live ...

Finaly Headhunters again
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 07:15:20 PM by Gabumon »

EKTAFF

« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2021, 11:11:27 AM »

Whops, wasnt really awake, they are even in my textfile from watching it live ...

Finaly Headhunters again

No problems, soon amended.

Offline Gabumon

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2021, 09:49:11 PM »
Yay

Ghosts, I live for everything, Unwelcome Guest... and Coming Round :D

EKTAFF

« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2021, 10:59:37 AM »
Yay

Thanks for doing the 14th Feb update.

Offline Gabumon

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2021, 09:51:31 PM »
Yay

No Problem, i work till 22, so i just watch the whole gig in the Morning :D

Love to see all those rarities getting digged up and that i am not the only one who request them :D

EKTAFF

« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2021, 01:21:10 PM »
Yay

No Problem, i work till 22, so i just watch the whole gig in the Morning :D

Love to see all those rarities getting digged up and that i am not the only one who request them :D

I thought that people will request the obvious songs, but by doing the rarer ones, we might be successful and it has worked so far.  We need more Sleaze though!!!

EKTAFF

« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2021, 01:36:54 PM »
I have amended the set-list for 26/10/78 for the last Doctors Of Madness as TJ (Remember him?) says that it is wrong and that he was there.   :-\

Apparently the Cyber-gig last Sunday was Earthbound 2021!!!  did anyone else know?

EKTAFF

« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2021, 11:03:53 AM »
Over the last 3 weeks I have gone through all the set-lists published and marked the "1st Played" correctly, as there were a errors.

On a separate list that I have I now have the "last played" dates and so I think we are up-to date.

T.V. sent me some flyers from Cheap gigs and these have now been added to the gig records  There were 89 missing gigs and, yes you have guessed it...   89 missing set lists.

Offline Gabumon

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2021, 05:25:27 PM »
Over the last 3 weeks I have gone through all the set-lists published and marked the "1st Played" correctly, as there were a errors.

Orginally the "First Performance" was for New Songs who got played first. Not for old ones that got played many years later

EKTAFF

« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2021, 10:27:07 AM »

Orginally the "First Performance" was for New Songs who got played first. Not for old ones that got played many years later

Exactly, the "First Performance" is when they appear on the set-lists, of course if there is no set-list, then we don't have a record of when they were "first played".

Offline Rockula

• Global Moderator
  • Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2021, 11:12:40 AM »

Exactly, the "First Performance" is when they appear on the set-lists, of course if there is no set-list, then we don't have a record of when they were "first played".

So they's be 'First Known Performance' rather than 'First Confirmed Performance' .  ;D

EKTAFF

« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2021, 01:02:31 PM »

So they's be 'First Known Performance' rather than 'First Confirmed Performance' .  ;D

Correctissimo! Which is what is anotated in the comments section as 1st appearance on set-lists.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 06:51:31 PM by EastKentTaff »

Offline Gabumon

• Cast Of Thousands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2021, 07:46:18 PM »
Well

Mostly New TV Songs were "testet" Live, so that was basically the Idea for this Option to mark a New Song

there are now 78 Songs not Played in the Request Shows

« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 07:48:41 PM by Gabumon »