TUTS > World Of TUTS

Which German Bundesliga team should the TUTS support?

(1/4) > >>

FredNoTimeToBe2021:
So, Germany is restarting the Bundesliga tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if the players dive straight into tackles, or go for a more socially-distancing approach!

Medical risks and morale boosting aside, who should we support - and why?

I think that some TUTS support Dortmund and that the League 2 side FC St. Pauli have several punk rock connections, so who will you be lending your support to?

Uli:
I won't watch much of it, but of course (like many other Germans) I'm a total expert who knows (a lot) more than the "Bundestrainer", so I'll give you my expertly verdict!!  :P

--- Quote from: Fred21 on May 15, 2020, 12:18:46 PM ---Medical risks and morale boosting aside, who should we support - and why?
--- End quote ---

FC Bayern Muenchen - because they (almost) always become "Meister" anyway...  ::)

--- Quote from: Fred21 on May 15, 2020, 12:18:46 PM ---the League 2 side FC St. Pauli have several punk rock connections
--- End quote ---

Yeah they seem to have the most support in punkrock circles.

EKTAFF:
For me it is not Bayern M, the Man Utd of Germany.

It will be Dusseldorf (because of Toten Hosen connection) and St Pauli for the punk connection.

FredNoTimeToBe2021:
Wo sind die anderen deutschen TUTS?

Wen unterstützen sie?

Uli:

--- Quote from: EastKentTaff on May 15, 2020, 01:47:35 PM ---For me it is not Bayern M, the Man Utd of Germany.
--- End quote ---

Well that was "tongue-in-cheek" on my part.  :P

My niece (who plays footie herself) is a big fan, so you won't hear bad words about FC Bayern from me.  8)
(Neuer is a real good goalkeeper btw!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version